Wednesday, November 2, 2022

【和訳】Train - Hey, Soul Sister ~ einzelzelle - Missing lyrics by Train?

Looking for:

Hey soul sister lyrics 













































     


Hey soul sister lyrics.Hey, Soul Sister



  含まれない Hey, Soul Sister-歌詞- Your lipstick stains on the front lobe of my left side brains I knew I wouldn't forget you And so I went and l アメリカ、サンフランシスコ出身のロックバンド,Train(トレイン)の楽曲,Hey,Soul Sister(ヘイソウルシスター)の和訳と曲の解説。 歌詞の中にでてくる大事な表現    

 

AZLyrics - request for access.Kirby Henry - Hey, Soul Sister lyrics



    Hey, hey, hey Your lipstick stains On the front lobe of my Left-side brains I knew I wouldn't forget you And so I went and let you Blow my mind Your sweet moonbeam The smell of you in every the way you move ain't fair, you know hey, soul sister i don't wanna miss a single thing you do tonight the way you can cut a rug watching you's the only drug i need so gangster, i'm so thug 7/20/ · Hey Soul Sister Lyrics: Hey, hey, hey / Your lipstick stains on the front lobe of my left side brains / I knew I wouldn't forget you, and so I went and let you blow my mind / Your


No comments:

Post a Comment